[Building Sakai] nightly2 problem

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Oct 4 07:56:32 PDT 2013

Yea probably also related, didn't test KNL-309 in Oracle. Really Oracle
can't have tables 35 characters long? I'll update that.

 TABLE_NAME                                NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30)
 COLUMN_NAME                               NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30)

CREATE TABLE CONTENT_RESOURCE_BODY_BINARY_DELETE ( RESOURCE_ID
VARCHAR2 (255) NOT NULL, BODY LONG RAW ) binds:
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00972: identifier is too long