[Building Sakai] alerts not sent on Topic or Forum creation

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Thu Nov 28 14:55:45 PST 2013

It can't hurt to open a JIRA issue. It might turn out that it is not
implemented, but at least it will be recorded there and tracked.

Thanks,
-Noah

On Nov 28, 2013, at 9:11 AM, Fatima Rahiman <Fatima.Rahiman at wits.ac.za>
wrote:

  Thanks Jim and Noah for  your feedback. Do I  open a Jira on this or will
this be picked up automatically by the development community?

<image001.png>