[Building Sakai] Spanish 100% translated in crowdin

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco.sakai at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 01:59:42 PST 2013

Sorry, I forgot to say the most important thing!!!!!  This has been an
action inside the S2U (Sakai Spanish Users) group!!!!!!!!!

S2U is doing a lot of actions for the improvement in Sakai, some of them
related with spanish, but others are general improvements. Bugs,
security... etc.

Best wishes and happy Thanksgiving day to all that celebrate it!!!

E: ddelblanco at anisakai.com
Sk: ddelblanco.ani