[Building Sakai] corrupt site dropbox?

Kenwrick Chan kchan at hawaii.edu
Tue Nov 26 11:38:50 PST 2013

Thanks Neal.  My apologies for the lack of info.  We're using sakai 2.7.x.
 Right now what we see is the same via Cyberduck and Anyclient.  The
faculty can see 3 of their 4 classes fine.  The fourth non-working one was
accessible in the past.  The faculty was using mount.davfs via ubuntu.  I
get the sense that there is some sort of corruption going on, but I not
sure where to start and don't any detail in catalina.out with our current
settings.

-kenwrick