[Building Sakai] insert course into sakai database

yousef omari omari.yousef88 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 00:01:54 PST 2013

this is the web service they told me to use but the problem i don't know to
how to use it
i am new with web service  if there any example  or script to use this web
service

http://.sakai.server/sakai-axis/SakaiScript.jws<http://your.sakai.server/sakai-axis/SakaiScript.jws>

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 12:22 AM, Steve Swinsburg <steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi
>
> What web service are you calling and what parameters.
>
> Cheers
> Steve
>
> sent from mobile device
> On 20/11/2013 1:16 AM, "yousef omari" <omari.yousef88 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> hi all >> i try to add course to sakai data base >> but when i try to ad
>> user to it in
>> sakai-site-user  table it removed automatically  but i don't know why?
>>  how to solve this problem??
>>
>> and i try to use web service but it seem it read from CSV file but what i
>> ma want is to add it from script > like javascript or any thing else and it
>> take object and add it to my sakai database ??
>>  is there any solution for this problem please?

Yousef Omari