[Building Sakai] import site course from another application

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco.sakai at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 07:34:08 PST 2013

Your first try was the good one. You need to use webservices. Maybe you
have had some problems, but you must continue until you are able to connect
and use them.

Here are the instructions:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/WEBSVCS/How+to+use+the+Sakai+Web+Services
 It´s possible and it´s the best option. To write directly in database is
not recommended because database estructure is very complex with
dependencies and restrictions...

Best wishes!

--
*Diego del Blanco Orobitg*