[Building Sakai] Edia skin manager for Sakai 10 (license incompatibility)

Mark Breuker mbreuker at loi.nl
Fri Nov 15 00:22:32 PST 2013

Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback.

I will check with Edia regarding the license.

Regarding the cluster aware issue: indeed, in the current version you do need to upload the skin on each node but in my opinion that is still far better than being depended on a system admin for uploading new skins. I think moving the files into the database can have a disadvantage performance wise over serving the files from the file system. But maybe this can be overcome with some caching mechanism?

Regards,

Mark