[Building Sakai] "Search sites in this drawer" is missing from dhtml pane

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Nov 13 09:44:31 PST 2013

Looks related to some work done for the neo portal in 2.9 in

If you don't have enough sites there isn't a search box. Gonzalo said on

*"I think the idea was that if you had a 2 sites or so it would look silly
to display the search. But I can see this makes it complicated."*

Just needs someone to go and clean this up .Personally I don't even think
we need two separate panels anymore between dhtml more true/false. I think
the only real difference is that one sorts by term and the other doesn't,
since a separate property controls the preferences panel. Previously
preferences and the dropdown were linked.