[Building Sakai] Sakai Google Docs Integration

Kirschner, Beth bkirschn at umich.edu
Wed Nov 13 09:20:19 PST 2013

Michigan has been working on two Google integrations, separate from the work that rSmart implemented:

- Google Calendar: https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/GCAL/Google+Calendar (under active development, 1.0.x branch should be considered 'beta' quality)
- Google Drive LTI: Still under development, but we expect to have a 1.0 release ready before the end of the year

- Beth