[Building Sakai] [cle-release-team] Release thoughts

Mark Breuker mbreuker at loi.nl
Wed Nov 13 04:35:56 PST 2013

It's also important to have a moment in time where the translators can start their work. If the functionality is still changing (strings being added, removed and rearranged) you are trying to translate a moving target. If string freeze occurs at the creation of the beta branch that's ok but it should be very clear to the i18n community.

- Mark