[Building Sakai] Assemblies

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 04:29:47 PST 2013

Thanks Aaron.

Don't assemblies have some use outside of the full Sakai build scenario,
though? I just find them useful for building a zip that can be overlaid
onto a production server, and the idea of the tool maintainer maintaining
the list of files that goes into that zip, via the assembly, seems sound.
So, nothing to do with indies, or full builds, just making it a bit easier
to do individual tool upgrades to production machines without needing the
source or dev tools to be on that machine.

Cheers,
Adrian.