[Building Sakai] Secure Delivery Service (SDS) in samigo

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Fri Nov 8 06:04:36 PST 2013

No, the idea of a secure delivery service is to lock down the entire user's
desktop to prevent the user from printing or opening up new tabs.  If the
institution is using portal chat, it would currently be allowed as our
portal chat has no code to prevent its use during high-stakes assessments.
 To get around that, we would either have to write code to prevent portal
chat from being used during high-stakes assessments, or we would have to
ask the vendors of security delivery services to include portal chat's JS
files in their block lists.