[Building Sakai] Proposal for Sakai 10 help files

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Wed Nov 6 15:34:22 PST 2013

Having i18n files distributed out into plugins/blocks/modules/etc. is
pretty common in a lot of large pluggable open source projects.

Example: http://codex.wordpress.org/Writing_a_Plugin
In this example all the core i18n is located in a central location
(for wordpress core) because they use gettext which extracts all the
strings into a single file (just because that is how it works so that
is intrinsic to use of gettext more than anything else).

-AZ