[Building Sakai] Proposal for Sakai 10 help files

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Nov 6 15:22:38 PST 2013

Yea, a lot of the big schools that customize it do this and don't even use
the internal help. This is one of the reasons it hasn't gotten a lot of
internal attention. As long as the context sensitive "?" links can work,
which all it does is pass the tool id as a parameter, so I'm sure it could
be a simple proxy that redirects to something, then nobody knows what
you're using.