[Building Sakai] [Deploying Sakai] Load Testing CLE

JUAN JOSé MEROñO SáNCHEZ jjmerono at um.es
Sun Nov 3 23:56:13 PST 2013

Hi !!

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/CLE+Load+Test+Framework

     This JMeter framework allows you to perform 2 different tests:

         Random test: The test case browses some of the user's
sites/pages randomly in each loop.
         Browse test: The test case browses all the user's sites/pages
in each loop.

     You can configure the test case to control the number of users,
loop counts, etc...
     In the trunk version I've recently added CAS load testing due to
Jeffrey Miller's work (he's using this framework for his load tests).

Thanks !!