[Building Sakai] lti and copying sites

Raymond Naseef raymond.naseef at gmail.com
Thu May 30 19:14:38 PDT 2013

Hi All,

Here are some thoughts, hope they do not confuse things.

1) Is "EntityTranserer" actually "EntityTransferer"? Transfer is "someone
who transfers something".  I am unaware of word "transerer".

2) One thing that could be used for sending parameters, such as original
site's ID, to LTI would be to use custom parameters.  That may be a good
method, as each LTI and new site may have different requirements to
duplicate.

For example, with LTI for Google Drive, it is associating an existing
Google Drive folder tree with a site.  That same folder tree could be
associated with multiple sites.  That may be improper in some cases, as
each site may need to be able to modify the resources independently,
without affecting others (i.e., I do not want to know that Jane changed the
name of the Google Document, and do not want Jane to see my changes).

-Ray