[Building Sakai] Multiple attachments in content review / assignments 1

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu May 30 14:24:34 PDT 2013

We intend to look at that soonish.

Adam
--
Sent from my tablet

Brian Baillargeon <bbailla2 at uwo.ca> wrote:

Hello,

I'm running 2.9.1, and I'm working on assignments 1 / content review.
I'm looking into displaying originality reports for every attachment to
each submission. To my understanding, the tool currently can only report
on the first acceptable attachment that it finds. Has anybody made
progress in terms of getting the content review service to report on all
attachments in assignments 1? Particularly with Turnitin?

Thanks,
Brian Baillargeon