[Building Sakai] Spring 3

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Wed May 29 12:37:53 PDT 2013

Thanks, Zach. I have merged the pull request and will be doing a full rebuild and tests before moving forward.

NOTICE:

Based on the consensus here as well as on the tickets, I plan to merge these changes to trunk tomorrow evening (5/30, PM in EST). If anyone has blocking concerns, please read through the information on the tickets to be sure that they are not addressed and alert me.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-515
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-517

Thanks,
-Noah