[Building Sakai] Revert from assignments 2 to assignments 1

Shaun Donovan shaund at teqcle.co.za
Thu May 23 04:19:13 PDT 2013

Hi.

We have a problem on assignments 2 whereby a TA can no longer download
the assignments based on the groups that the students are assigned to.
This makes it difficult for the TA's to know which assignments they must
mark. As such, we would like to move back to the Assignments 1 tool, but
I cannot find any documentation on whether this can be done or how to do
it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Kind Regards.

Shaun Donovan