[Building Sakai] nightly trunk build down with search code

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Tue May 21 09:31:25 PDT 2013

That searchServer one was supposed to just be set on one node so I
don't think that is what you meant to put for enabling search.

I thought it was something more like:
search.enable = true
search.experimental = true

It should be possible to leave out the key at bean=value type configs
entirely (or that should be a goal if it is not).
-AZ