[Building Sakai] ical for signup

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue May 21 02:00:38 PDT 2013

Hi
This feature should be in 1.0. To use it you need to have emails checked on for the particular meeting (see the properties when creating a meeting) and the calendar tool in the same site (since signup calendaring depends on the calendar of the site)

Is your current version up to date?

Cheers
Steve

Sent from my iPhone