[Building Sakai] nightly trunk build down with search code

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Mon May 20 11:22:35 PDT 2013

Right, that would certainly work, but adds some overhead for people to
include those no op setters.

I was thinking about trying to just use,
http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/2.5.x/api/org/springframework/aop/framework/ProxyFactoryBean.html,
like we do for GroupProvider and other things, but not actually call
out a proxyInterface.  According to the javadoc, "Set the names of the
interfaces we're proxying. If no interface is given, a CGLIB for the
actual class will be created." that means it would just probably
extend your impl directly, thus exposing the setters.

see https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SRCH-119 for more.

I'm not sure if this will cause spring to bitch in other places
because of not exposing the interface, giving it a go now...

John Bush
602-490-0470