[Building Sakai] nightly trunk build down with search code

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Mon May 20 10:34:39 PDT 2013

ug yeah, the patch Colin provided doesn't work with those type of
properties, I think this approach is going to have to be reconsidered
cause its not going to be backwards compatible with the old
properties.  I'll just back this out until we can come up with
something that it less destructive.

John Bush
602-490-0470