[Building Sakai] CM data changes

Jaco Gillman jaco at opencollab.co.za
Mon May 20 08:22:39 PDT 2013

Hi All

We developed a Quartz Batch Job that creates all Sakai CM data, the users
then have to create Course Sites etc manually from this data.

We now need to make some changes to this Batch job... For example: What
happened was that some modules has moved to a different Academic term, will
it then be better to first create new CM data in Sakai and then remove all
the other CM data? And what will happen if a Course Site has already been
created with the "old" CM data, surely the old CM data cant just be "moved"
over to the new CM data.

Regards,

*Jaco Gillman***

Java Developer

opencollab

*Tel*: +27 21 970 4017  |  *Fax*:* *+27 21 914 3098**

*Email*: jaco at opencollab.co.za  |  *Skype*: gillmanjc

*Web*: www.opencollab.co.za