[Building Sakai] nightly trunk build down with search code

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Thu May 16 12:45:32 PDT 2013

Somehow, the SVN trunk experimental build
<http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8085/portal>(trunk/sakai
+ additional capabilities<https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/branches/sakai-trunk-experimental/TOOLS.txt>)
port 8085 did not get rebuild, as the lastest build time is still this
morning:

build-2013-05-16-02:30:01.log.txt<http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org/logs/build-contrib/build-2013-05-16-02:30:01.log.txt>16-May-2013
02:392.1M
Chris, is it possible to fire a rebuild there, too?

Thanks,

- Zhen