[Building Sakai] nightly trunk build down with search code

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Thu May 16 12:44:17 PDT 2013

I hadn't gotten around to rebuilding the experimental build yet.  I was waiting until the first one completed and then forgot!  I'm doing it now.

Chris

From: Andrea Schmidt <agschmid at umail.iu.edu<mailto:agschmid at umail.iu.edu>>
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2013 3:25 PM
To: Chris Maurer <chmaurer at iupui.edu<mailto:chmaurer at iupui.edu>>
Cc: Neal Caidin <nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org<mailto:nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org>>, John Bush <john.bush at rsmart.com<mailto:john.bush at rsmart.com>>, sakai-dev <sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org<mailto:sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org>>
Subject: Re: [Building Sakai] nightly trunk build down with search code

For Worksite Setup am still seeing the bug report for nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8085<http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8085>
Built: 05/16/13 02:30 - Sakai Revision: 124140 (Kernel 1.4.0-SNAPSHOT)-

http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8082 is working now

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 1:35 PM, Maurer, Christopher Wayne <chmaurer at iupui.edu<mailto:chmaurer at iupui.edu>> wrote:
I'll go ahead and fire off both builds.  No reason to have to wait.

Chris