[Building Sakai] BLTI tool configuration help

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Mon May 13 11:30:30 PDT 2013

You don't need to change this file.  Leave it alone in the source tree and override it in your sakai.home.   When you put the file in sakai.home make sure to start with the IMSBLTIPortlet.xml file as it completely replaces the version from the war

Here are documents:

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/basiclti/trunk/basiclti-docs/resources/docs/sakai_basiclti_vendor.doc

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/basiclti/trunk/basiclti-docs/resources/docs/sakai_basiclti_portlet.doc

Hope this helps.