[Building Sakai] Removing "Form Item" from Resources options

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Mon May 13 06:01:19 PDT 2013

Hi everybody.

I'm trying to know how could I remove "Form Item" from Resources options
as we don't use it.

It seems that this option is brought from metaobj. I have not found
anything about disabling it at JIRA, neither in Sakai's configuration files.

Does somebody know if there is some JIRA related or how could I do this?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
Errar es humano, pero para hacerlo a conciencia necesitas un ordenador.
(Anónimo)