[Building Sakai] Gradebook2 (1.9.x) recommended settings in Sakai.properties

Mustansar Mehmood mustansar at rice.edu
Fri May 10 10:55:19 PDT 2013

Hi,
     I am trying to install Gradebok2 in Sakai 2.9.x. Looking at various
README files it seems the set of settings for gradook has be evolving
over the time.  It is hard to tell now based on a brief search,which
features are enables by default and which required a sakai.properties
settings at this point of development.
I am hoping if someone could share the recommend settigns for gradebook
to w.r.t sakai.properties.
Thanks,
Mustansar

--
Mustansar Mehmood
Educational System Developer& Integrator

Information Technology
6100 Main St. MS 119
Houston Texas 77005

Phone:(713)348-2523
Fax  :(713)348 6099
email:mustansar at rice.edu

I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when,you  looked at it in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
     -- Poul Anderson