[Building Sakai] Turnitin installation for Sakai 2.9.1

Paul Lukasewych plukasew at uwo.ca
Wed May 8 04:17:51 PDT 2013

Hi Jaco,

We just upgraded to 2.9.1 and are running the stock 2.9.1 Assignments tool
with Turnitin content review 0.7, so it should work fine for you. I'll see
about getting the document updated for 2.9.

The instructions that indicate "content-review-0.7
*should work for both sakai 2.8.x and 2.9.x" refer specifically for the
"Assignments 2" tool, which is different than the Assignments tool that ships
with Sakai.

Paul Lukasewych
Applications Development Team
Information Technology Services