[Building Sakai] SCORM, again and again

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Tue May 7 05:04:06 PDT 2013

I think the best way to do this is integrate via LTI.  Scorm Cloud has an LTI Integration.

If you get a school-wide license to Scorm Cloud - you can make it appear in Sakai as a virtual tool and avoid having teachers handle URLs, Keys, or Secrets.

Here is the documentation showing how to pre-install an LTI tool.

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/basiclti/trunk/basiclti-docs/resources/docs/sakai_basiclti_vendor.doc

/Chuck