[Building Sakai] How to convert the content hosting resource from db to filesystem ?

Paul Dagnall pdagnall1 at udayton.edu
Thu May 2 09:51:15 PDT 2013

Yes. I had the same problem. I had to change the code in
DbContentService.java in the kernel to allow for blob data types in additon
to clob, and then it worked for me. It was a very small code change. I can
send you a patch if you're interested.

Paul Dagnall
Application Developer & Administrator
University of Dayton