[Building Sakai] Wicket Ajax Debug Console

Brian Jones bjones86 at uwo.ca
Thu May 2 07:41:08 PDT 2013

Nope, nothing from the SCORM application. I see a few others like this:

INFO - WebApplication - [RequestAccountApplication] Started Wicket version
1.4.17 in deployment mode

But absolutely nothing from SCORM aside from the standard startup messages:

INFO: Deploying web application archive
C:\Users\bjones86\apache-tomcat-7.0.34-OWL\webapps\sakai-scorm-tool.war
May 02, 2013 10:36:20 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFO: Initializing Spring root WebApplicationContext
May 02, 2013 10:36:20 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR

I have copious loggers for SCORM as well:

log.config.3=DEBUG.org.sakaiproject.scorm.service.sakai.impl.SakaiResourceSe
rvice
log.config.4=DEBUG.org.sakaiproject.scorm.service.standalone.impl.Standalone
ResourceService
log.config.5=DEBUG.org.sakaiproject.scorm.ui.player.components.LazyLaunchPan
el
log.config.6=DEBUG.org.sakaiproject.scorm.ui.player.ScormTool
log.config.7=DEBUG.org.sakaiproject.wicket.protocol.http.SakaiWebApplication
log.config.8=DEBUG.org.sakaiproject.scorm.ui.player.components.SjaxContainer
log.config.9=DEBUG.org.sakaiproject.scorm.service.impl.ScormApplicationServi
ceImpl
log.config.10=DEBUG.org.sakaiproject.scorm.ui.player
log.config.11=DEBUG.org.sakaiproject.wicket

Brian Jones
Applications Development
Information Technology Services
Support Services Building, Room 4326