[Building Sakai] Google Summer of Code is on again

Carl Hall carl at hallwaytech.com
Wed Mar 27 12:49:35 PDT 2013

Just a friendly reminder that we have about 48 hours to get everything
together for our application to Google.  The ideas list and application
template are available[1][2].  Please add your ideas or list yourself as a
mentor.  Thanks!

1
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/MGT/Google+Summer+of+Code+2013+ideas+list
2