[Building Sakai] LTI roles in portfolio sites

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Wed Mar 27 09:47:22 PDT 2013

Matt is wight - we expect the latest LTI to be part of 2.9.2 - the release details are here in terms of going from the LTI shipped in 2.9.0 to the LTI that we expect will ship in 2.9.2

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/LTI/LTI+-+Release+2.1.0+Notes

If you grabbed this (you could even take the rc01 tag) and worked with it - comments would be very welcome and much appreciated.

/Chuck