[Building Sakai] Patching site info to hide user IDs from students

Curtis Van-Osch curtis.van-osch at hec.ca
Tue Mar 26 10:40:48 PDT 2013

Thank you John! I'll take a look at that if we decide to get rid of our
kernel modifications for the new permission.  Since I've already merged
the old code we might stick with that for now.

And I'll try a little harder in the future to see if there are better
ways of doing things before jumping into merging our 2.8.1 patches ;)

Curtis.