[Building Sakai] New personal project

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco at samoo.es
Mon Mar 25 05:21:25 PDT 2013

Hi to all!

Until this week, as most of you know, I've been working at Samoo, the
spanish Sakai SCA. This week is my last in Samoo.My next task, out of sakai
is to help a new enterprise, out of Samoo, where they are going to use Sakai
for training in enterprises in Spain and LATAM. I'll be the Online Learning
Manager (Managing the campus technically and pedagogically).

As I'm going implement and use Sakai and surely make some interesting
improvements and contributions to the community, I'm going to continue in
the community as active as now or more! And of course helping LATAM
organizations to know about Sakai as the Apereo Latam representative.

I'm open to collaborate with any of you as always, so my mail is
diego.delblanco.sakai at gmail.com (until I have my new one of the new company)
if you want to contact with me personally.

And of course too. Samoo will continue offering quality services. There are
people really incredible there that will continue with the Samoo
adventure!!!!

Best wishes.

Diego del Blanco Orobitg
LATAM Representative