[Building Sakai] Customising Calendar Event Types

Raad Al-Rawi Raad.Al-Rawi at admin.cam.ac.uk
Mon Mar 25 04:27:02 PDT 2013

Hi All

Since Sakai 2.5 (we're currently on 2.7), we've customised the Calendar/Schedule event types by changing:

legend.key1 =
legend.key16 =

in

calendar/calendar-bundles/calendar_en_GB.properties

and it works just fine. However, this does not effect a change in the printable views - they still display the standard event types.
I have searched the Sakai JIRA but it doesn't seem to be a logged issue. Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks

Raad

~~
Raad Al-Rawi
CamTools Operations Analyst
University of Cambridge

Management Information Services Division
Greenwich House
Madingley Rise
Cambridge
CB3 0TX