[Building Sakai] SkinnableLogin.java

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 18:11:45 PDT 2013

Thank you for your reply. I am glad to hear your suggestion, but I don't
quite understand what you mean...

1) copying the old LoginTool.java
and then I assume you suggest to swap
org.sakaiproject.login.tool.SkinnableLogin with
org.sakaiproject.login.tool.LoginTool, but where do you recommend me to do
this.. web.xml
you said,  is that /reference/library/src/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml? but I
fail to find "org.sakaiproject.login.tool.SkinnableLogin". what about
pasting it since I copy lod LoginTool.java?

 Please educate me so that I can learn from your case.

Thank you.