[Building Sakai] Adding a new event in Site Stats (WAS: Re: Samigo time expired assessments not viewable in Site Stats)

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Thu Mar 21 04:55:19 PDT 2013

Hi everybody.

After making a JIRA for this issue, I have tried to add this new event
in my Site Stats reports.

I have added the new event "sam.assessment.timer_submit" to
<SRC>/sitestats-api/src/config/org/sakaiproject/sitestats/config/toolEventsDef.xml
and <SRC>/sitestats-bundle/src/resources/Events_XX.properties

After redeploying and restarting Tomcat I can see this new event
reported, but only for the time-expired exams sent after the change.
However, the report doesn't show the exams sent before applying the change.

For example, these are the results:

dani103 	dani103, dani103 	T&Q Assessment take 	3/20/13 	1
dani104 	dani104, dani104 	T&Q Assessment take 	3/21/13 	1
dani104 	dani104, dani104 	T&Q Assessment time expired submit
	3/21/13 	1

I have in my BBDD another event "sam.assessment.timer_submit" for
dani103 with date 3/20/13 but is not shown.

Do you know if I must delete some cached data or configure anything else
to include previous events?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.

--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
La palabra convence, pero el ejemplo arrastra. (Anónimo)