[Building Sakai] cluster service and internode communication

Adams, David da1 at vt.edu
Tue Mar 19 04:05:10 PDT 2013

I don't have any experience to share in this area, but based on my understanding of the cluster service, I think that a sakai_cluster_property or something similar is probably the safest and easiest way to add this kind of functionality. Or, if the message server could be split off optionally onto a separate machine altogether which was not also a Sakai server, then perhaps a similar but differently named table would be in order. Say, sakai_cluster_other or something better than that. :)

-dave