[Building Sakai] IMSBLTIPortlet.xml config issues

Thomas, Gregory J gjthomas at iupui.edu
Fri Mar 15 11:43:26 PDT 2013

Esh,

Excellent suggestion!  Unfortunately, that looks like that table was added
in https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/BLTI-156, which has a version fix
of 1.3.6 and we currently have 1.3.5 deployed to our Sakai 2.7.1 code
base(and that table doesn't exist). :(

I'll definitely keep that in mind while we're upgrading to 2.9, but still
need a short term answer/fix.

Thanks,
Greg