[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.9 Gradebook

Myburgh, Francette FMyburgh at unisa.ac.za
Thu Mar 14 22:36:02 PDT 2013

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.
________________________________

Good day Amy

We're still on Sakai 2.8.x.  Our advice to our lecturers is not to use Gradebook for courses with student numbers larger than 200 if they have multiple assignments to be graded.  The same symptoms as described below occurs.  If there is only two or three Gradebook items specified, it does load for courses up to about 2500 students, though slowly.  We're currently working on identity management solutions that may (or not) address this bottleneck in our Sakai setup.

Regards
Francette Myburgh
UNISA