[Building Sakai] [sakai2-tcc] New Feature Request: Syllabus Table of Contents View

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Thu Mar 14 17:02:53 PDT 2013

Bryan,

This looks pretty cool and seems pretty trunk-worthy in its current form IMHO.  Frankly while we all have a few ideas that might be improvements, the first step since it is just putting it into trunk is to put it in and let it percolate there and if folks play with it and really want something different - we can figure that out later.

/Chuck