[Building Sakai] Disabling site id before tool name

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Thu Mar 14 05:57:02 PDT 2013

Hi everybody.

In our 2.9 test server, we have noticed that tools names are shown with
site id (i.e. "My Workspace:Announcements") in every tool of every site.
In our current 2.7 this is not happening, so I suppose that it is a new
feature.

This change may have sense in sites with short ids, but our sites have
usual long subject names and they look quite awful with this format.

Can this feature be disabled in some way? Do you know where is the
related JIRA? I have looked in 2.9 new features and JIRAs and I don't
find it.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.