[Building Sakai] ADD new templates to FCKeditor

SamuelGJ samuelgutierrezjimenez at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 12:45:34 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I saw that the editor (*FCKEditor*), offers a number of templates:

-> Image and Title

-> Strange Template

-> Text and Table

It would be to change those templates and add various templates, but I can
not find exactly the file you should modify.

I found a file called *fcktemplates.xml* in
*Tomcat/webapps/library/editor/FCKeditor*, I trying to modify a template but
when reloading Sakai, but change is not loaded.

Where could find the file or files to change the default templates of
FCKeditor?

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Samuel.