[Building Sakai] [sakai2-tcc] Assignments 2

May, Megan Marie mmmay at indiana.edu
Mon Mar 11 06:38:46 PDT 2013

No one suggested doing a drop in replacement so let's try to get past this.

This all started as a discussion on whether or not the community should pursue adding it to core.   As I said earlier, I am not married to one solution over the other.  This community *does* need to make a decision and that should be accomplished by analysis on what work would be involved should we go one way or the other.

Once a decision is made we can address the other concerns.