[Building Sakai] Best wat for a Mac Guy to get Oracle Test Instance to Test LTI 2.1

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Sat Mar 9 07:19:03 PST 2013

Hi all, I need to do some testing on LTI 2.1 on an orgacle instance - mostly just the conversions.

Is there a decent way of making Oracle work for Mac people.   Is there an EC2 I could spin up for a few hours that has a working free demo Oracle?

Last time I used a Windows box - and open ports and it caught a virus :)   I guess I could do that again - just close down the ports afterwards :)

Any help appreciated.

/Chuck