[Building Sakai] forum navigation

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Fri Mar 8 18:40:32 PST 2013

One complaint about Sakai I saw in the Moodle forums is how one navigates in a forum when responding.
If you have a long list of threads and go into one, and then respond to a message, when done with the response post you do not return to the original place in the thread, but revert back to the top of the thread, which means scrolling through them all again and re-locating your place of navigation.

This seems like a valid complaint, it is inconvenient; I wonder if there is any proposal for a fix, or if it is easy to fix?