[Building Sakai] MELETE in Sakai 2.9.x

Mallika M Thoppay mallika at etudes.org
Thu Mar 7 10:45:34 PST 2013

Samuel,

We will put out a release of Mneme as well..this will be in the next
month however. Mneme does not support IMS or SCORM import at this time.
There is no connection between Mneme and Melete, but instructors put in
lesson content in Melete and tests and quizzes for them in Mneme.

Hope this helps,
Mallika

On 3/7/2013 10:32 AM, SamuelGJ wrote:
> Another questions I just arise with respect to *Mneme*:
>
> ->  /Will he also for version *2.9.x*/?
>
> ->  /Mneme, allows import *SCORM *or *IMS*?/?
>
> ->  /Will there be a direct *connection* between *Melete* and *Mneme*/?
>
> For example:
>
> Incorporate practical content (exercises/exams) of Mneme, in the theoretical
> of Melete.
>
> Sorry for the many questions.
>
> Regards, Samuel.

Mallika M Thoppay